Where: Letterform Archive – San Francisco, CA
What: Letterform Archive is seeking a friendly, organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and reliable individual to serve as its office manager.
Reporting to the director of development, this position is the backbone of the Archive, tying together multiple teams by ensuring smooth administrative and facilities operations, an excellent experience for guests, and helping to raise the necessary resources for the success of a dynamic new institution.
Required Skills of Note:
- The hospitality of all visitors to the Archive, including being the first point of contact for the public, scheduling tours, and greeting guests when they arrive;
- The general operations and maintenance of the Archive, including processing mail and managing deliveries, scheduling staff meetings, office build-outs, housekeeping management, ordering supplies, maintenance requests, and tidying;
- The logistics and management of events and workshops;
- Assisting with bookkeeping, including managing petty cash, expense reimbursements, and making bank deposits;
- Collaborating with HR on team-building and staff appreciation events;
- Supporting the director of development with fundraising efforts, CRM management, board meetings, and general Archive administration
Job Posted: X
First Review Deadline: X